[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Heartland Anglers SC Division #2 January 28th, 2012
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

The Heartland Anglers Division #2 will kick off our season on Jan. 28, 2012.

Safe light till 3pm
Broyles landing on Lake hartwell
$40 per team entry
$10 Big fish (optional)
$30 Membership Fee per person (one time fee)

If anyone has a question please feel free to give me a call at 864-230-5036 after 4pm, or email me at dbsz21ranger@yahoo.com

we will be there early with the sign up area clearly marked for everyone to see and get us going as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:39 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

getting alot of calls and interest in the division so i am optomistic for a great Turnout.

Anyone that has any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call or an email.

Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:50 pm 

Do we have to pay membership for each division we fish in or is one membership good for all?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

no Sir, one membership is good for any division for the whole calendar year! just make sure you keep your membership card that you will get at the first tournament to show at the sign in if you decide to fish another divisions tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm 

good deal. im going to fish the russell division, but will probably see you on the 28th.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Very good Sir! Look forward to meeting you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are accepting pre-registration if the anglers want to. The only thing is the check must be in my hands no later than the Friday before the tournament. I have a few guys that want to do this so I will allow any of you to do it as long as I can get the checks before the Friday before so I can get them cashed at the bank and have the cash on hand the morning of the tournament. Please feel free to pre-register or bring it the morning of the tournament. The choice is yours. If you want to pre-register, just give me a call at 864-230-5036 and I will give you my mailing address. Please leave me a message if you dont get me as my cell service is not the greatest where I work at.

Daniel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm 

did they clear all the sand from the ramp??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Chuck-n-wind: I went over to Broyles yesterday to check out the ramp. The corp has the far left one shutdown at this time but it is always the hardest to launch anyways. I watched several boats lauch and it seemed very useable still. Also talked to one person that was there waiting out the T-storm and he said it is fine to use, he said he comes there about every weekend. I will be there around 4am so I will see you then!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm 

Sounds good. I'll be there. Haven't put in over there in about 2 months. It was real sandy then. See ya there maybe this warming trend will help us out

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Sounds good Sir! I am excited about the possible turnout to this years tournaments. I have had all kinds of calls and emails about it and already have several teams that have paid and registered, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and have high hopes of a 20+ boat field.