[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Clarkshill Forums Torunament Results
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:49 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:09 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Okay Mother Nature had everything ready for today, wind, rain, lighting and sunshine. Then a little hail strom on the way home. Good day on the water with little or no fish, but still real good day with this gang of BS'ers. We had 13 boats and they brought 41 fish to the scales that weighed 78.30 lbs.. Four of the teams had a five fish limit. GREAT JOB!

Congratulations to ALL and nice to meet and BS with the new members. Always good to see the old faces and hope one day can keep the names and faces straight.

Results:
Team: ---------- #fish ------ # lbs. ---- Big Fish
1. JMP & J.R. ----- 5 ---------- 14.24 ---- 3.89
2. Old Procraft & Old Procraft Jr. -- 5 --12.64 ---- 6.30
3. Jorgy273 & Jim -- 5 -- 10.98 ---- 3.57
4. Peanutman & Sam -- 5 -- 10.58 ---- 3.65
5. Boogerman & Terminator -- 2 --5.31
6. Doc & Don -- 4 -- 5.15
7. Mongo & Bassjammer -- 3 -- 5.08
8. Chickenbox & Sid -- 4 -- 4.91
9. Deerslayer & Coondog -- 4 -- 4.61
10. Mutly & Brad -- 3 -- 2.80
11. Kissmy bass -- 1 -- 2.00
12. Snack & Kyle
12. Clemsonguy

We caught the two fish we weighed on CR/ watermelon 4" lizzard and bang'a lure.

One large Striper and one small bass on pencil popper. Shoals and Islands! :cool:

Great day guys and hope you all have a safe trip home and somebody can use some of the info that will be posted by the winners.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:16 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Sure wish I could have been there guys! Maybe one of these will fall on a day that I'm not working...............

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:47 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Good job guy's. Sounds like a goodtime by all.......

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:08 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

WEll once again I had a great time. Nice to see some old faces as well as meet a few new ones. It was a weird day for sure on mother natures side of things. We got pelted bad by the hail on our way home. BIG hail at that. Jim and I managed to catch about 10 fish today and lost about as many. Started out with a fluke in the morning and then drop shot in the afternoon. Very first spot was a hump and on the first cast a bigun hit it and I missed her. Fished some more points and humps and after the sun came out we went deeper around steeper banks in 8 to 15 feet of water. White pearl fluke and watermelon trick worms and finnesse worms on the drop shot.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:21 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Nice Weights!! Congratulationsto all!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hate I missed it guys but glad yall caught some fish!!

We'll start the new vote monday.

Mike

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:51 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Thanks Boogerman and all who helped..have not seen Jim & Jorgy, Doc..OP & OPJR, JMP, ClemsonGuy lately so was good to see them. sorry for not meeting some of the newer guys that were there..guess the best thing is do a weigh-in one of these days and meet everyone new!

Congrats to JMP & partner..14 lbs on what seemed tougher than it was during the week. OPJR with a 6+ made their day :wink:
We did not have many bites as we had the last 3 times on the Hill..but our fish still came on topwaters..ABA and FTF in the upcoming weeks so not much details guys.
PM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:09 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Good job boggerman with the tx, good to see the familiar faces and the newbies, lets do it again!!!!!!!!!! soon

Dan as always, it was a hoot
jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:34 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Congrats.... to the winners sounds like boogerman
did a great job for mike.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:49 pm 

Had a great time guys! We got lucky. Haven't been to the hill since april and had a friend drop me some info on what areas he had caught some fish the previous weekend. Most of the fish we caught on top. Nice to see nutman and meet boogerman and oldprocraft and a few other fellows that i didn't catch the names of.
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:49 pm 

Congrats to the winners! Woke up this morning still laughing at my partner Don; he always trys to drink a coke when the boat is in motion and it finally caught up with him yesterday, litteraly, when a wake hit us. Ever see someone drink (wear) a coke when the can is actually an arms length away? :mrgreen: Anyway, it was good to laugh after snagging one of my rods with a topwater bait and tossing it into 12' of water, not to mention my not even contributing one keeper to our total. In the final outcome we caught 15 fish with all but one on watermellon red trick or finesse worms rigged various ways. I caught a nice hybrid on the top water for my thrill of the day. Doc and Don enjoyed it!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:09 pm 
I had a great time too! It was nice to fish another lake that I had never fished before. It was also nice to be to open her up without worrying about stumps and floaters like I do here on Lake Marion. Yeah, the weather was something else. I ran into a bad storm about 30 miles from the house and was stuck in it all the way. Not fun when you're pulling your investment behind you...lol. Anyhow, it was nice to see everyone. I may only have caught one fish but seeing the "hotties" laying out on a dock in bikini's at the very end, made the whole trip for me...lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:14 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

lol i sould of fished wiht u kisslol the only hottie i seen was about a 70 year old woman lmao hope to do it agine soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:55 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

i saw a woman laying out saturday, but she was so ugly a vibrator would go limp..