[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Day After Thanksgiving TX results
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

place--name---------------------------# fish--total weight----big fish

1st.Backwardplug & Mariner 13----------4 ------- 17.05-----6.43
2cd.Doc Miller & Joe-----------------------5--------13.44-----4.93
3rd.SS Minnow & Lil Earl------------------5--------12.27-----5.45
4th.PhoneMan & Carl----------------------3--------8.50------4.43
5th.MATZUO & Chuck---------------------2-------- 7.80------5.72

1st Big Fish--------BackwardPlug & Mariner 13----------6.43
2cd.Big Fish-------MATZUO & Chuck----------------------5.72

All the teams above got the money, and congratulations from all :thumbs_up:

6.MazzterBazzter & Jesse--------4 @7.42
7.OpJr. and Old Procraft----------5 @6.74
8.Jamie & Gregg------- ----------5 @6.62
9.Redneck & Bobby Jo------------4 @5.78
10.HawgCaller & Basser 1--------1 @5.70
11.Lee Polatty & Joey Madden----4 @5.36
12.Joey Miller-----------------------1 @ 4.29
13.Jiminportbass & Flippinidiot----2 @3.05
14.BoogerMan & Terminator------2 @2.16
15.Jay & Lamar Walker------------2 @1.93
16.Jojo-------------------------------1 @1.86
17.Monk & Chris----------------------0
18.PeanutMan & Paintman----------0
19.Z Gone Fishing & T.J.------------0
20.Iceman & Babyhuey-------------0
21.Captain Fatback & Johnny P.----0
22.Fatboy & Sid----------------------0
23.Wormguy & Tanner--------------0
24.CrawWorm & Roy----------------0
25.Will Dickens & Craig Little-------0
26.Slowroll & Chuck-----------------0
27.Kevin Harris & Billy Messer------0

Had a great turnout and a ""BlueBird Sky"" day for fishing----the guys that won all the money, will post up,how and on what they caught fish :roll: ------yeh right :mrgreen: :mrgreen: --------thanks to all that brought stuff to eat, and thanks to all the guys that stayed and ate what we had :thumbs_up: ---cause I hate to throw away a bunch of food and you guys really packed it away today----Jimi, will post pictures later, and again, guys, I hope everyone had a great day , and looking forward to next year already----as I told everyone,I work week-in shift and this is a lot of fun for me, and I hope you guys enjoyed it to!: :!: ------thanks BoogerMan for all your help :thumbs_up: and hope your busted side/rib[/b]/fingers get better----later on-----------------------Monk :wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:26 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

i had a great time. i wish i had some good info to give . my crank bait bite just left me in the dark. managed only 2 bass and a handfull of white bass. fish came in about 5 foot of water. big fish on shallow luckycraft auro black other one on a red rattle trap. one near trussel one in hidden lake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:31 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Heck of a time.....Thanks for put'n out the effort. Fish'n suxed but it sure was a nice day....to bad they allready got a lake named SUCsesion...be a good name for Green-muck!!

Once again I ventured in the valley of the itty-bitty #5, determined to catch big fish on big baits.......WRONG the itty-bitty smoked my butt again!!!!

I've fought the itty-bitty for the last time, if I make it back next year I'm going to the valley of the itty-bitty w/ 2 tied on!!!!!! They say, If you can't beat them....Join them...think I will.

Lesson in karma.... This morning M-13 loaned me a itty-bitty and told me where he was going. Glad y'all caught them.....better luck next time Phone-dawg!!! LOL

My fish came off a spoon DEEP...lost the school. Got several short fish on JB, #5 an a tiny LC plug. Never got a nibble on JnP or Spinny bait.....CYA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

had a great day. slow bite, big fish and 2 smaller fish came on yes, the mighty #5. second big fish came on gulp. thanks to monk and booger and everybody, had a great time. thanks to nutman for the nuts, congrats to everybody who placed. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Pictures.

Click on link for a slide show.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/s ... w/21068956

Thanks Monk for puttin' out the effort and everybody that showed. Had a great time.

Just wait till next year :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:30 pm 

Congrats to the winners. We had a great time. Thanks for putting it on. Looking forward to the next one.

Craig & Jess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 pm 

Thanks to Monk for a well organized TX :thumbs_up:

We were supposted to fish rip-rap and rocks after catching five, but the first spot was so loaded with bait, we fished shallow (less than 10 feet) most of the day.

Fish #1: SR #5 @ 7:00 a.m. in 8'
Fish #2: T-rig finess worm @ 9:00 a.m. in 18" on brush
Fish #3: swim bait @ 10:00 a.m. in 8'
Fish #4: spot remover @ 10:30 a.m. in 12'
Fish #5: T-rig finesse worm @ noon in 6' (big fish)

lost a big fish on the swim bait, had about 4 other bites and caught one additional keeper that would not cull our shortest fish. No consistent pattern other than there was always plenty of shad nearby.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:14 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Great event MONK! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Congrads to the WINNERS of the 5 places and 2 big fish! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Attachments:
Stewart & Jamie 1st place plus Big Fish.JPG
Stewart & Jamie 1st place plus Big Fish.JPG [ 185 KiB | Viewed 7764 times ]
Matzuo & Chuck 2nd place big fish.JPG
Matzuo & Chuck 2nd place big fish.JPG [ 183.58 KiB | Viewed 7764 times ]
The Gang at Weigh-in.JPG
The Gang at Weigh-in.JPG [ 228.97 KiB | Viewed 7764 times ]

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:59 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Monk, well done! :thumbs_up:
Greenmuck has a good Day After turnout and was almost sad to see PhoneCall dethroned, not feelin' good and all...but you'll get another crack at it next year :wink: You finished pretty good anyway :thumbs_up:

Congrats to all the # 5's as they win again (hate this lake :mrgreen: )
BP, M13 :thumbs_up:
Doc, at least you only got 1 on a 5...good sack!

Next year I'll fish somewhere else but be there in-time for Monk's burgers and everyone's BS :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Congrats to the winners and placers. Sorry we had to leave before the food. My wife called and was not feeling very well, right now a 3 year old is more than she can handle all day long. But we had a great time and it was nice to finally meet some of the guys. We will be back to donate some more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:23 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

What a GREAT DAY meeting people and being able to put faces with screen names:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I missed last year but I won't miss it again. Thanks MONK for all your effort. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
We will have NAME TAGS at the Good Friday event :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

If some of you think Greenwood is tough.How about coming up here and fishing Kill-O-Weekend if y'all want tough. :lol: :lol: :lol: Jim thinks Duke should blow a hole in the Kill-O-Weekend damn and bring Hartwell back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking forward to Good Friday Monk. Put me down on the roster :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:07 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Good show Monk :thumbs_up: good to see everyone, had a great time, and a great meal :thumbs_up: thanks to all who brought food and drank :!:

congrats to mariner13 and backwardplug :thumbs_up: with 4 freakin fish :shock:

caught our fish on jigs around brushy docks, not even a sniff on CB, threw the paint off several but didnt throw a #5... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Had a great time Monk.You da Man. Great to see everyone. The food was great. Thanks again.Congrats to all the winners.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Wow, looks like you all had a great crowd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:25 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

Had a great time caught 9 bass but only one was a keeper. Looking forward to the next get to gather.