[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Good Friday Bass Tournament April 10, 2009
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Can YOU Say FRI'DAY. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Well looks like the next few nights will be down in the 30's and windy days in the 50's. :shock:

Friday forecast is showing some rain, but the day suppose to be warm. :mrgreen:

Looks like if we get all the boats in the water Safe Light should be 7am or a little after. :-D

Water is still up and you can find any color that you like to fish. :roll: :hmm:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 am 

What's up Boogerman! Well I finally got the old Mariner rebiult and back on the water! :-D I've been to the lake twice and seems to be holding up good. It's still in the breaking in period so I'm just putt'n around, but it sure is nice to be float'n agian. :thumbs_up: Count me in for Friday, not sure if I'll have a partner or not.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Glad to hear that you are back running the lake and see you Friday. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 pm 

Hey Boogerman, Can you fish by yoself or do u have to have a partner?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Yoself be fine. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: $30.00 if it 2 or One. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:05 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Myself and partner are planning on being there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:24 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Attachments:
jim.jpg
jim.jpg [ 3.4 KiB | Viewed 5469 times ]

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:21 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Yep, That looks just like Yous, Jimmy, is that why yous have that hairy thingy on your chin-chin? :mrgreen:

Yous be Under Cover, Secret Agents Man, Yous Be a Double Nut Spy? :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

A Double Nut Spy and A FlippinIdiot in the Same Boat? Who would of Thunk-It? :mrgreen: :-D :lol: GET SMART! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

O'Tay going to meet the Rest of THE GANG of Double Nut Spy's, Retards, Secret Agent's, Sauce Chunkers, Sauce Hitters and The Good Ol Boys. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Report coming later from the BS Convention from Greenwood State Park. :mrgreen:

For those of you that fish today on some other Lake, I hope you catch the BIGGEST FISH and The Most Fish of your Dreams. GOOD LUCK and HAPPY FISHING ON GOOD FRIDAY, "He" is The Reason. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: