[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - 2009 Day After Thanksgiving Tournament *******
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:03 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

[/b]Where---Lake Greenwood State Park
When--------Friday,November 27,2009 (Day after Thanksgiving)
Time--------safe light till 2 pm.-oozz off,when cleared--cook-out ,after weigh-in
Entery Fee---$50,per boat-- two man team or single,--100% pay-back
$10 per entry goes into "'Big Fish"" pot--pay-back ( 1 place for every 5 entries & 1st, 2cd big fish ) please pay entry,to me or Boogerman, at ramp at least 30min.before daylight ( I'll post a start time as the date gets closer)
Limit---- 5 LM Bass---12in.,on golden rule--late for weigh-in""DQ""--no dead fish penalty (try to keep em' alive!!!)---final decision made by "BoogerMan"-basic B.A.S.S. rules,we all know :!:
Open to all that sign up on this site, and guest of SCLakes members or----- contact Boogerman@ 864-993-0057 or me,Big Monk,@864-554-5671 and get signed up.I will keep the list up-dated till the tournament,so ""PLEASE""",let us know if you can fish,and be sure to post if you have a change of plans and can not make it--this will help me know how much food to prepare (your help with this is very much appreciated)----anyone that can bring food or drinks please just let me know what you are bringing and I'll add it to the food list----the sign up list and food list is below---thanks in advance and hope to see ya' there---we had a great turn out last year,so let's make it even better this year---Monk :wink:

Food List
1.Monk---Grill,hambugers,buns,condiments,plates,ect
2.Boogerman---chips--case of drinks
3.Terminator---baked beans
4.Chris-------slaw
5.BackwardPlug---case of drinks
6.Master Bazzter---pound cake & goodies
7.Doc Miller----Tater' Salad

Tournament Entries
1.Monk & Chris
2.BoogerMan & Terminator
3.Redneck & Bobby Jo
4.Jiminportbass & Little Monk (Jim)
5.BackwardPlug & Tink
6.ZGone & StillFishing13
7.Jeff Knight & Jimmy Osborne
8.Master Bazzter & Jesse
9.Ray Peteit & Joe Fleming
10.Hawgcaller & Jr. (Kurt)
11.Lil Earl & SSMinnow
12.Doc Miller & Joe Worley
13.Joey Miller
14.Mike Brooks ( Terminator Jr. ) & Austin
15.Fear No Fish
16.Sammy Harvley &Jerry Harvley
17.Kevin Knox (PaintMan) & George
18.Phoneman & Carl
19.Dirtpoor & Jack Styron
20.CaptainFatback & Wink Brock
21.Travis Costello
22.BMasher & Nut
23.Chris Pinson & Haynes
24.Steve Franklin
25.Tyler Croxton
26.GorillaHunter
27.Audie & Heath
28.Brandon Brock & Steven Fassett

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:33 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

I will start gathering some Poke Salad and Kud-Zoo for the Slaw. :mrgreen:
Plus may spike it with Acorns and Hickory nuts. :mrgreen:
Plus mix up some special holiday sauce for it. :-D

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Can we still fish for "brag'n" rights only??....Not sure I'll have $50 to spare by then.

Is PhoneMan going to make a comeback or will M-13 & Stumpy smoke our butts w/ the itty bitty once again??...LOL CYA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

:thumbs_up: YES________you can fish for the right to "'Brag"" :roll:
Hey Phoneman-----is you ready to make a come-back :?: :?:
Hey BackwardPlug--you and Mariner 13 gona' defend yo's "'TITLE"" :?:

We all watin' on answers :hmm: ----the saga continues---the ""BullShiZZZZZ"" begins :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Okay less see if we can light a fire under The Plug Backward Boy. :mrgreen:

Rumor floating around that the Boy has been HOOKED by a Female and she has him under total control. :mrgreen: :-D

So Mariner 13 may have to find a partner? :wink:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

M13 is doing like I did....he's raise'n him one. Lil' Man will be smoke'n his arse before to long..LOL

Stump....Good luck w/ the Female....dare I say "Stump-ett" ?? LOL CYA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:27 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

JimInPortbass is going to have to find a new partner for this year as I'll be in St. Louis----BABYSITTING----- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll give Jim the secret bait before I leave. I found a guy at Pickens Flea Market that has a good deal on them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all have fun. I'm sure gonna miss those burgers Monk. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:[schild=19 fontcolor=C0C0C0 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]old man[/schild]

Things are starting to happening and the tournament is slowly filling up---get signed up today and if you are bringing some food ,let me know,so I can add you to the food list----thanks to everyone for the support and look forward to seeing everyone :thumbs_up: ( even though I forget everyones name :roll: :roll: )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Working, Babysitting, Marriage???? :mrgreen:

This is the Monk's way of Stimulating the economy and bringing some much needed funds into the Lakelands Community, so if you is SCARED, just say you is SCARED. :mrgreen:

Hey don't let the fact that the lake maybe dry, by then and it should be completely turned over with the amount of water they are pulling out. It will be less area for them to hide in. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:21 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Hey booger,jo-jo, she is giving me permission to fish, so i guess me and mariner13 will be there to defend our title. Monk do you need us to bring anything for the cookout. So put us on the list.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Dang-Stu how did you sneak away from the Woman? :mrgreen:
Did she turn her back? :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Bring plenty of shallow running number 5 humming side winding bream busting baits with you for your try at re-Pete. :mrgreen: :lol: :-D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 am 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 am