[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - 2009 Day After Thanksgiving Tournament *******
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:58 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

If Crawworm gets the boat runnin' right we'll be there...........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 am 

Fear no fish and partner will be there.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Water is still up, mud is coming in and rumor has it that a few fish are being caught out there. :mrgreen:

Looks like it may be at full stage during the tournament. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

This time of the year that is unreal. :roll: :hmm: :mrgreen:

I got the bath room scales ready for the big sacks. :mrgreen:

You bring your fish up in your bag, I stand on the scales and we break out subtraction device and you gets your weight. :mrgreen:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:48 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Dirtpoor and partner will be there :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Well got up and walked the Doggie down to the lake and yep they has pulled it down about a foot. :shock:

By Friday with the way they are pulling it, want be any water in the back of some of the creeks. :roll: :hmm:

Cool, rainy, windy and water is Muddy, The Doggie wants to go back to the house. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 am 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

Put Me & Wink Brock in

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 am 

Doc Miller and Not-So-Little Joe will be there. We'll be bringing tater salad.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:19 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Monk, Kevin (paintman) told me yesterday at Clarks Hill that 2 other teams he knows are planning on fishing...he can't seem to find his password...so he asked me to post this :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 am 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Have a great day "'Duck Huntin'"" :thumbs_up:

Hey guys----seems like it gets daylight about 6;50am/7;00am-----have your boats in the water by 6;30am and paid entry fee ( I'will be at the ramp by 5am or so)---we'll shut all engines off,just before ""ozzz -off"" and I'll give my little pre-tourney speech :roll: -----you can trailer your boat ,then weigh your fish---remember that every team,must be within the state park neck,by 2;00pm or be disqualified :shock: --Boogerman (Joey) is in charge of the weigh-in and I'll try to have the burgers ready to eat,as you finish weighing---the picnic shed,is where the food will be :!: :!: :!: we will give out the winners$$$$$$ as soon as we get everything tallied----come on out and join in---hope to see yall there :wink:

Please tell me your screen name and partners name as you pay & sign in :roll: cause I tend to forget this each year :roll: :roll: :roll:

Everyone that is bringing food or drinks ect.----please keep this in your vehicle, till after the tournament, and get it to the picnic shed,after you weigh-in--if you need help,just give us a shout--thanks to all that bring stuff--Monk :wink: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

monk can i get a head start, i ain't gonna have mariner13 to direct me where to go this time, he has to work,and booger won't let me follow him. i'm lost on g'wood by myself.If you need anything else for the cookout let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

You can follow me :sleeping: but,I never have enough to weigh,so I was hoping to follow you :hmm: seems like a plan to me :mrgreen: ----the drinks are plenty,but thanks :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

There will be a crowd,eating breakfast at Charlie B's---they open about 4;30 am---good breakfast or biscuits,if ya' want??? come on down anyone that's interested :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm 

BMasher and Nut will be there.

Is there anything we need to bring?????

Thanks,
Billy

"People that don't know, don't know that they don't know"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:50 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Report on the Lake, for those that haven't been down: :shock:

It is back down at or close to the level, before all the rain. :roll:

The Reedy and Saluda, and Cane Creek have the most colored water, plus the backs of the creeks. Looks like mos of it is down to about the lower R>R> Crossing.

If you like fishing Heavy Stain, Stained or Clear, you will not have a problem finding the color water you want.

SEE YA FRIDAY, HAVE A SAFE TRIP DOWN, to MUD LAKE G-WOOD. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next