SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:23 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 am 

New question:

Ok guys I need some help finding a good ramp near the middle of the lake. I know of the shrine club and reeders. Any more that are nice non TX ramps. Thanks for ya help

Old question:
I hear there is a new ramp on Greenwood. Can someone please tell me which and where this ramp is, thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 am 

The new ramp is on river fork road in waterloo. If coming from laurens on 221 toward greenwood,when you get to the nuway store take a right that is river fork rd. Go a couple off miles and it is on your right can't miss it. Good luck :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:20 am 

z gone fishing @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:22 pm wrote:
The new ramp is on river fork road in waterloo. If coming from laurens on 221 toward greenwood,when you get to the nuway store take a right that is river fork rd. Go a couple off miles and it is on your right can't miss it. Good luck :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thanks Z, can you help with my new questionz?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 pm 

sure i would use moons landing or the light house. If you coming from laurens go 221 past hot when you cross rail road tracks turn left on to hwy 39 stay on 39 thru cross hill when you go thru cross hill take first road to right there is a big sign at road. If you go to moons landing just stay on road to end and you will see the white store there no fee during winter. If going to light house turn off 39 at same road when you get to gas station on left turn there to your left go about a mile its the second road on right and you will run in to ramp there it is 3 dollar fee there . Thats were i put in at in winter around there to dam were the fish has been here lately.Good luck :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: