[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - trying to get the new year started
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:25 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

trying to get back on the water gonna try to get on the water in the next week or so any tips or ideas on what to use on greenwood? i kno the lake is down were is best place to put in at? any help is greatly appriciated!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm 

Skippers is a good landing located on some good water down around the State Park, across the lake from the state park though. Let us know how you do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

any tips on what to throw? jerkbait crankbait worm spinner buzzbait? were? point? bank? brush pile? thanks ahead of time and im thinking of just putting in at state park will be goin friday morning if weather holds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:00 pm 

Honestly I dont know anything either, I havent been this year yet. If you go Friday & have time please give us some feed back. I may be going Sat or Sun this weekend still not sure yet. Thanks!!

Boogerman help us out man, you live on the lake dont you? What have you been seeing or hearing?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

i will let u kno everything i see and what i do if there is no rain might just go today gotta check weather real quick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm 

I'd start the ole trusted way of throwing a spinnerbait and carolina rig around docks, seawalls, and hit any points you come across too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

thanks for all advice. i didnt make it out today weather is looking bad for tomarrow we will see about sat or sun.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:39 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Water is down and has some color starting at Cothrans Bridge and up. Birds are out there every where. Short and sweet, before I get redirected.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Last time I fished was in December and we chased the birds with spoons. Haven't been much since school and hope this changes next year.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

had a few boat problems havnt made it out i do believe all is fixed boat is loaded up with some new crank baits hooked to the truck ready to go in the morning. i will keep yall updated. wish me luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am 

Good luck partner!!! I went to Russell last week end & struck out so hopefully you will do better.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:18 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

not so good this morning was mostly riding and looking. had a wheel bearing go bad on the way home also geting new ones tomarrow should be back saturday morning!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 pm 

How did you do Rookie?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

did real good saturday for the conditions put 16 in the boat. this morning it was real cold and windy put one in the boat had 2 spit the hook at the boat 1 nice one. seems like shakey heads are doing it right now have u had any luck?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 pm 

I havent been able to make it to the lake yet, I dont have my own boat so I kinda have to wait on those that do have boats to decide to go. :(