SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:55 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

I havent been on the site in a couple years but I bought a place on Greenwood a few years ago. I hadnt fished on Greenwood in 25 yrs but when we use to fish small tournaments we always did well and always seemed someone would catch a big fish 6 to 9 lbs. I havent fished much in 6/7 yrs and since I bought the place I have been so busy working on it I havent fished but maybe 10 times. But I havent done well at all bass fishing. I'm sure part of that is me but I havent talked to anyone that has loaded the boat with good fish yet. Biggest fish I've caught is 2.5# and it was a spot. In fact most of the fish I caught are spots not LMB. Has something happened to the lake or is it all just me? LOL My place is on the pennisula of Moons landing on the main lake. I have rebuilt the dock, replaced the boat ramp, removed a old single wide and installed a new double wide and various other things. I'm ready to start fishing again......LOL

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:13 pm 

Hi Real McCoy, a year late but congrats on your lake home, great view from that point. When I was a kid I used to go there when it was Wyatt's Landing, long before it was Moon's. The point was empty except for one old lamp post out there. Many years later I owned a house over near the Lighthouse Landing, sold it a while back. My club is having a Bass tourney tomorrow, 3-9-2019, I'll try to post back and let you know how it goes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:34 pm 

Had our tx, about 27 boats. 1st place had 19.68 lbs, several 17 lb bags weighed in, with few fish in the 6 lb range. My partner and I only managed a lil over 10 lbs. Water was super muddy with all the rain we've had.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

glad things are going well buddy.