[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Fishing On Greenwood?????
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:07 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Hey guys where can I catch some fish on Greenwood? :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Haven't fished this lake in some time and just wondering what to do? :shock:

Where is Buffalo Creek Located?
Where is Murray Creek Located?
Where is Pickens Creek Located?
What does the water look like and do they pull it up and down during the day?
What should I bees throwing, besides a FIT?
Where is Broyles Landing?
How do I get to a Landing called Big Allison?
Is there a place to eat called Dutchman's or something by that name?
Does the Lake have one of those so called hot holes near the Nuckie Dam?

As you can see I don't get out much so all kinds of help would be greatly appreciated, you don't have to give up any of your favorite spots just help a man out, that is wanting to catch some fish on this Big A$$ Lake. May have a tournament coming up and would really like to kick some A$$. Most of this gang will have them big fancy new boats and we just fish out of a 12' John boat with an Eska 3.5, we use a paddle for the trolling motor and the depth finder is a sinker and string. SO HELP! I'll check back later after I takes my Meds.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:02 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I don't know what kind of MEDS your takeing but bring some with you Friday. :-D :-D :-D
The best fishing on Greenwood is up the Toogaloo Riber with a black sinner bait, Her's some coordinates 34.5162, 82.7910 lots of BIG fish hang out there.

Buffalo Creek is upstate N.Y.
To get to Big Allison turn left at Little Allison. :P :P :P

They don't have a hot hole persay just watch for somebody standing real still in the back of the boat then run over and fish right near the back of the boat where the bubbles are the water temprature shoud be about 98.6 deg. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:35 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Man all them hits and yous is the only ones of them peoples that could provide such a small amount of info. :roll: :roll:

See if EYES share any of my shade tree coke with any of yous guys. :sleeping:

I gots to go pick up a new supply from the Piggy Wiggy before my next fishing trip. :mrgreen: King Richard and Tony The Tiger say the orange works much quicker. It make them bubbles that your partner is writing in the water glow. :lol: :-D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:45 pm 

It's all good. If you fish during the weekdays you just follow the guys with big fresh brush piles on the front of there boats and make notes where they plant them like I do. :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:11 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

UMMMMMM,,,,,, the only Broyles Landing I know of is on Hartwell. But there could be one on Gwood that I haven't heard of.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:20 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Somebody is trying to leed me up the creek with out a paddle. :shock: :shock:

Hey not going to work cause we carry a paddle all the time. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Telling me they are catching fish up the SC Little River and putting in at Broyles. :roll: :roll:

Then try the Tugaloo side with a spinner bait. :hmm: :hmm:

Look like EYES needs to go get me one of the maps from Dollar General. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:40 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Watch out for the big haired lady. She loves the big ones. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:41 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Now i should not be telling you this but put in at Ted Green's and go to stumpy's hump throw a deep diving slim fast plug or go to the road bed and fish the back seat of the 62 chevy that sit's on it's side back window is rolled down for easy jigging if no luck here make the 80 mile run to GULP GULLY but don't throw a gulp you need to toss a needle nose nibblet nibbler nut knocker nomad jig remember to be careful when you cross the beaverdam on that long run. if this don't work you can follow jimbo or peanutman that's the best i can do. hope this helps in your time of need.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:01 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

follow Larry, (Jimbo's 1/2 sometimes partner)...he's on 4 lbers big time :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:10 pm 

I seen them there bass boats going up the rabon creek 3 at a time today, man that dirty water must chew up the water pump impellers in those motors. :hmm: Watch out for all that floating wood in the creeks and rivers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:33 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Where is this Rabon Creek thing at? :shock: :shock:
Is that up past the store with the good hotdogs? 8) 8)

Plug EYE think you is trying to pull a Mariner13 on me. :roll: :roll:

Jimbo is going to be down here with his Brother Larry and His Other Brother Larry so which one of them Larry's should EYE follow. :shock: :shock:

Then Jim talking about some Hairy Fat Girl, I didn't have any idea the Circus was in town. :roll: :roll: Is that the one that crawls on her belly like a reptile? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:04 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Don't know about the hairyfatreptilegirl (think Jimi could be interested in that :thumbs_up: :P ), anyway..the only thing on Rabon creek today that I know of is on the bridge..its loaded with crappie folks..the water is thick enough to walk on..
or use whipcream, cherrie and a straw. :thumbs_up: :wink: don't think I would fish it like this....I mean even a gray boat like mine would need to be washed :hmm: (and that ain't gonna happen)

Hey BMan..is the Terminator givin' up any info :?: :o :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:01 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

:roll: :roll: don't you guys know, that you is suppose to follow the ""Birds"" on Greenwood :idea: :?: -------follow the ""Hummin-Birds"" and they'll ""HUMMMM"" you to a limit of fish :thumbs_up: ---follow the ""Buzzards"" to there ""Roost""" :hmm: and all them white """Sea-Gulls"" is marking fish---why do you think ,they are sittin' on the water :?: there is a fish under each one :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:02 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

We been following them WaterLoo Turkey's and the only thing that bees around them is Carp. :roll: :roll: So I guess we will start trolling for them small mouth fish. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: