[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - 2018 Annual DayAfterTurkeyDay Lake Greenwood
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:42 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:02 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

It is that time of year; The Annual Lake Greenwood Day After Turkey Day TX.

Lake Greenwood State Park
Friday, Nov. 23rd 2018
Safe Light to 3pm.
Total entry $75. ($60 per boat plus $15 - pays 2 big fish; 10 & 5) one bf per boat.
Paying 1 for every 6 boats.
14" on all bass.
dead fish penalty 4 oz.
5 boats at a time ooze off ( if foggy, IDLE ONLY, until safe-after fog lifts).

This is a fun event :mrgreen:
You can post to sign up. Pay at ramp.
You can also call us: Kevin 864-323-5922 or Jeff 864-340-2200 or just leave msg on voice mail.

Look forward to seeing everyone! We should be at ramp about 4:45

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:29 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Many have contacted us. (those of you that did, we have you down) We should have over 35. (there were over 35 last year as well).
Remember the tx pays 1 for every 6 boats. 30 boats will pay 5 places 36 pays 6. :hmm: :wink:

See everyone in about 3 weeks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:32 am 

are alabama rigs allowed?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:50 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:23 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

41 boats fished the Day After last year..7 lber was BF $410 and 5 lber was 2nd $205.
Overall weights were heavier than previous years..with 19 winning - 12 to 17 lb sacks getting checks.
We had a few years were 12-14 lbs were the top weights and that might be the case this year...or not.

The SC Bass Federation had their 2-day this past weekend with 28 lbs winning for a 2 day total..so 12 -14 lb sack is still a good
catch.

The lake is in draw-down and about a foot low...The rains this week should keep it there and keep it stained.
WT low to mid 60's.

See everyone a week from Friday.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:42 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Is this a 100% payback? I heard through the grapevine that the payout wasn't very fair last year and the payout was changed at the boat ramp?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:10 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

I heard these things from someone who fished last year and said that the payout was discussed after some people had already registered. I saw some of the post last year as a guest to the site and was just curious. I noticed from the post last year someone asked about the payout and no one responded. The question was about it being 100% pay back or not. I was just trying to get a little more information about the tournament in general. I apologize if it sounded like I was pointing finger. That was not my intention.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:12 pm 

paynack was skrewed up last yeer, aint fishin no more of thees

400 ROS - Racin Mercury
2016 21XRS Bullet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:33 pm 

Paul n Hank is in

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

This is the team that won the tournament last year. I have talked to Peanutman about the payout changing situation that occurred. We discussed it and he was very sorry that the mistake happened. He wanted to make it up to us for the mistake so he told me he would cover mine and my partner's entry fee for the tournament this Friday.

Thanks

Seaark06

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:59 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

To be clear-the mistake was just that, a mistake. 2 extra boats got paid that 1 for 6 would not have. so 7th and 8th place got money that would have gone to 1st basically. Seaark06 exchanged messages with me (he was the winner last year) and i made the offer to make it up. The year has gone by and Seaark asked me yesterday if i would make it good. I said if he posted and explained, that i would.

Those of you who gossiped and spread negative drama about this being "unfair" etc would be wise not fishing this tx or any other. (especially those who did not even fish it, but can find time in a day to join a website so you can write your misguided ignorance to discredit a few people that are trying to do something for everyone to enjoy.

I understand Seaark06 was disappointed because he expected more money. No one took it unfairly. 2 more places were paid, which was not planned because it was suppose to be 1 for 6 not 1 for 5.

I know someone who thought the 1st place (in another tx was $1000) but it was 1000 paid to the top 3, 500, 300, 200. Was he disappointed? Sure. Did that change anything? No.

Paying Seaark06's entry is not about being fair. It's about not giving anyone anything to find fault with.