[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Our new Commander and Chief
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:02 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:03 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

:hmm: Well I see on the news that Mr.Obama turned down all four plans presented to his regarding sending more troops into Afganistan. That General in Afganistan began asking for troops eour months ago because he is watching his existing troops be over run and killed in large numbers. He has ask over and over and for 4 months our Commander and Chief has said he is thinking about it. What is there to think about. Our men and women are being over run and killed daily over there. There should only be two decisions to make and it should have taken him 24 hours to make it. Pull our troops out and regroup or send in about 40 thousand troops over night and overwhelm the enemy. He says he's waitning on a more stable Government in place before making a decision. That country has not had a stable Government in it for Centuries nor has any other country over there except Iraq and we screwed that one up. I am not sure but his actions almost seem that he wants our troops overrun and the Taliban back in power over there. I truly believe he is worried more about protecting our enemy than our troops. I think if this guy does not get his ducks in a row and get it down quick he needs to be removed from office before he sacrifices all of our men and women in our Armed forces. I think right now they have enough grounds for impeachment proceedings to be implemented. JMHO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:49 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Right on Softy!!!!!

This guy is an IDIOT!! How can you be Commander-In_Chief over something that you have never done???

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 am 

Yea I have to agree frog. I didn't always agree with President Bush and his Iraq war was to big big mistake. Afganistan was necessary to destroy an enemy that attacked us. Saddam never attacked us He was teh only stable leader in any country over there. A Tyrant, yes a strong firm dictator yes, but he still never attack us. He also did not support Al quada Terrorists. If they were caught in his coutry he killed them because he feared tham as much as were do. Now Bush's last tow years his polls were in the cellar and he was dealing witha Democratic Congress that sat on their thumbs his last two years and forced his poll ratings down by approving nothing he reqested. One thing Bush did his last two years which he did not need congressional approval was take care of our troops. When a General said I need troops he got more troop and when he planned that surge and asked congress their opinions they said no. Bush ignored their opinions and sent the Surge troops and it helped stablized Iraq and he did this against the complaints of the Congress. Again I would like to know what Mr.Obama is waiting on? Is he waited a Fort Hood to take place on a major scale in Afganistan? Was Fort Hood a diversion to take our minds off his ponder and thinking. I got news for him, it's not working with me. I have written 57 letters so far to Congressmen and women and 41 letters to Senators on both sides of the isle requesting that removment proceedings be put in place to remove him from office. He has no business background, He has no miltary back ground, he was a first term two year Senator that missed most of the votes that took place in the Senate in those two years because he was not in attendance to vote. He has traveled all over the world at Taxpayer expenses kissing the Butts of Foreign Leaders and even Bowing and Kissing the hand of one which no President in History has ever done. He spends about as much time out of Country as he does in Country. I saw Airforce One landed in Japan last night on a 9 day trip to Asia. This guy is not doing Presidental work. He thinks this is a vacation for four years. He needs to be gone along with all of his thugs and Cronie Czars. I aslo think Pelosi needs to follow him out the door or beat him through it but gone. No President has ever apologized for this Coutry's actions any where in the world until now and Obama has done it at all of his stops in Foreign Lands. The News medias, almost all of them have began to turn on him and they are showing films of al of his promises made during his campaign that he has now proven were lies. This guy needs to go. Folks, write the letters. I have and ya'll need to. JMHO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

He needs to shit or get off the pot. If he is not going to give the troops what they need then bring them home. He has to decide one way or the other and quickly. Do we still have troops in Bosnia? Why?

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

What is worring me, more than any thing is all these foriegn people taking over the gas stations. If these are Terrorist taking over the Gas Station and they are planning some thing how much area, will one of these take out, if they blow it up? We me traveling on the road each day, it has really brought it to my attention more. I certainly hope that this isn't why they are taking them over, but 2 things could happen with them running them, they could cut off your gas supply and shut you down or they could take out whole neighborhoods if they decide to light them up. BOMB, BOMB oh their goes the Hood. :shock: :roll: :hmm:

I guess we are all going to have to start wearing a towel around our head, that way they will not know if you are one of them or not. :idea:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 pm 
Technical Moderator
Technical Moderator

100,000,000 in aide to Haiti but that is just for our infrastructure. Hell if we can't make money we'll just print more~~!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 am 

Fred,
You think you can get them to print me some?????

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

one thing i saw yesteray, what in the world did he sign that thing to NOT use nuclear even if our enemy uses chemical or biological? STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! Thats like gettin in a fight with someone and you have a gun but tell them that you will not use it even if they pull a knife on you! DUH Thats like giving them the go ahead and strike america cause they wont strike back now cause of the administration they have. either do two things: pull our troops out and leave them alone they been fighting over ther since the beginning of time thats the only way they know how to live. Let them fight each other! Or, bring our troops out send enuf bombs rockets etc to blow a huge hole in the ground over there and fill it with water and bass and setup a fishing lodge! :lol: :lol: