[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Tail Gunners, Rump Rangers and People that will Lick-a-the-Split!
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:44 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 am 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm 
Technical Moderator
Technical Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

i say we shud put sara palin in presidents seat. i believe shes the only normal person in the whole bunch. she loves family, deer hunts, fishes, shoots guns, and has morals. thats better than anything else in all of washington put together.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Nope no Sara P any more, she is only worried about promoting her and her family. :evil

After watching 60 minutes last night and how bad the Elected Officials have let it get, not sure if we are going to see Four More Years. :angry:

MadOff is not the only one that has Sucked his way to the Top. :shock:

I guess we should be Gay and Happy about it all. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:46 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:07 pm 

Believe me Booger, no one is trying to change your mind about anything. Just explaining some facts that most folks overlook. I feel very much like you do in that aspect. I just wanted folks to know that their has been gays in the world since the beginning of time. God Destroyed two cities because of the overwhelming amount of gay activities in them. As far as I'm concerned as long as they stay away from me then they are on safe ground. God will deal with them and judge them. It is not my place to judge anyone for their lifestyles. "Judge Less ye be judged" and I believe that. There are many more gays in Hollywood then one might imagine and Rock Hudson was just one.
Now as far as whether Gays need to be open in the military, The Military functioned for many many years without anyone having to be asked the question and the Troops performed well all those years. Why is it so important now to break something that was not broke? :hmm: :hmm:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Sammy say only got one eye, but it gonna be on your @$$ cause I nose who you is. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I guess they to do something cause you have a bunch of them in Washington, giving young boys jobs and taking them to the bathroom so they can help wash their hands. :shock: :roll: :hmm:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:28 pm 

:hmm: Believe me Booger, Washington is full of them suckers. They want the folks in the Military to be open and out of the closet. I think someone needs to get a Bill started in Washington requiring that all politicans and eleccted and appointed officals need to be forth coming with their sexual preferences also. I think it would be good at the state levels also. What is good enough for our military should also be good enough for our elected and appointed officials too. For all to long our elected officials have been allowed to operate on a double standard putting themselves about the people. I think it is time to bring them down to the level with the normal folks and let them live on our terms for a while. The ones that won't can be replaced at the next elections. We just proved that last November. We can continue to do it until we have our country back..... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: