[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Report 1-15-06
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:22 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Report 1-15-06
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:19 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Good report after a bad start. got to the boat ramp and realized i hadnt put the male connector back on the gas tank after i had worked on it this weekend. so no big motor. we put in at South Union, so we just fished that creek all day and ended up with 7 or 8 total and the best 5 would have been about 15lbs. 2 big fish: a 4#, a 6# and 3 2#s and a couple dinks. most were caught on CB but also hooked up on a drop shoot and a jerkbait(the 6#er). threw a SB too, but never even got a sniff. was a great day on the water with great weather and i saved alot of gas.

Post subject: Re: Report 1-15-06
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:24 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

That's a pretty big sack SSM! Remind me to disconnect the gas line :lol:
PM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:35 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

yeah, i probabaly would have been runnin to different holes and not caught as many had the tank been connected. we really worked that creek hard.

it was a nice sack, i didnt do it alone though...my buddy, Rusty Evans, caught the 6#. i believe you know him and his dad, Kieth Evans...they fish with fountain inn.

tightlines

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:46 pm 
Keowee Moderator
Keowee Moderator

good day on the lake! saved gas and caught fish! :lol: might be a lesson there somewhere. we all tend to up and run too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:18 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Speaking of those 2 .......................where has "Old Procraft" been lately ????????? I haven't heard from him in forever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:50 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Good catch and Good report! :cool:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:38 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

it's getting clearer..SSM, say hello to OP & OP jr! Maybe we can all get on Hartwell sometime before Feb 11 :wink: Just let me know what day...I'll bring the squirrel bait. :razz:
PM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:01 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

haha, both their computers went south so they havent been online for awhile. i fish with them a good bit, especially "pro craft jr" haha. we chased birds alot this fall a good bit. lately ole procraft hasnt fished quiet as much but he's still on fish. if im not mistaken they should be practicing for hartwell too, i think fountain inns first tourny is out of broyles. ill talk to ole procraft jr tonight and see whats goin on.

tightlines

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:14 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

I'm open this week, next week and have a couple days the week of Feb 6th..so anything in that time frame will work.
Thanks
will try and call OP next few days..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm 

I know I tend to run to much every time I go to the lake. Always think the fish will be somewhere else. Maybe I should just try different lures in the same creek sometime.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:18 pm 

I know I tend to run to much every time I go to the lake. Always think the fish will be somewhere else. Maybe I should just try different lures in the same creek sometime.