SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:52 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:11 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Hey folks wanted to give you an update on what is going on with Fishers of Men. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO QUALIFY TO FISH THE BASSMSTER CLASSIC? Well next year you have an opportunity to make that dream come true.

Fishers of men will be qualified to send 1 team for every 50 teams that choose to participate in the optional BASS program to a team event that will work its way down to a winner that will be going to fish the Bassmaster Classic. I am very excited as I have already seen several guys come through the SC upstate division and go on to the big time. Guys like Troy Morrow, and Marty Robinson both have been full fledge participants and went on to further their careers. Who knows it may be your turn next.

More info will be coming on the website in the next few months. Lastly remember our 2014 schedule is up now on the website. http://www.fomntt.com/schedule.php?id=3791 We start in January on Lake Keowee the week before the BFL. It is going to be an awesome year.

PLEASE PLAN ON COMING OUT TO KEOWEE ON BLACK FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH TO OUR NEXT OPEN EVENT. I have already gotten pre registrations for that event. It will be a 90% payback event at $100 entry fee. A 100% big fish of 20$ is also an option for those that choose to participate.

See you all in a couple of weeks. The wife will be shopping and the fish always bite better on Friday. FOM membership is not a requirement for this event but all other FOM rules will apply.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Sent you a PM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:51 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Sent you a reply Tritonman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:53 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Hey folks if anyone wants to fish the Fishers of men trail I have a gentleman with a 21 ft boat looking for a partner to fish the trail. Hit me up I can get you two together. He wants to fish the open on Black Friday which would give you an opportunity to get to know each other prior to committing to a full season.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:15 pm 

My name is jamie lindley I am looking for a partner to fish with next year in the fisher of men club next year I would like to fish the open tournament on keowee if anyone is looking for a partner let me know