[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Sign Up Sheet for LAKE MURRAY Forums Tournament
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:25 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

[quote="G3Basser @ Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:18 am"]Booger,

How much is it and what's the format (i.e. 5 fish per team, etc?).

Thanks,

J[/quote]

G3Basser or anyone that hasn't seen the rules.

SC Lakes Forum Rules,
This is a list of rules for 2007 season. These rules and regulations will be in force for all of 2007 season. These rules and regulations can be amended in the future by vote at the last forums tournament for the upcoming season.

To be eligible to vote on changes you must fish at least 6 tournaments.

Eligibility to fish:
Teams will consist of one SC Lakes member.
Solo boats must be an SC Lakes member.
An SC Lakes member, for the purposes of these tournaments, is defined as someone who has been registered on SCLakes.com for a period of at least 30 days.

Entry fee will be thirty dollars ($30.00) Team and fifteen dollars ($15.00) Solo.
This includes a five-dollar ($5.00) BIG FISH pot. Not Optional!!

You may fish bragging rights only if you so desire. But don't come in at weigh-in and change your mind, cause you've had a good day. Good Catch is all we can say.

Tournament directors will determine the number places paid out by the number of people entered in each tournament.

All live wells may be checked before the tournament starts.
· All boats must leave and weigh-in at same designated place.
· Late arrivals after blast off will be fishing bragging rites only
· 10 minutes late for weigh-in is automatic disqualification.

Each team can weigh a 5 fish limit and each fish weighed must be 12-inches. All fish that are in question of the 12-inch rule must be measured on belly board or golden ruler with closed mouth.
· If you think you have one in question, have it measured.
· Do not weigh it first, measure fish first.
· Penalty for Short fish: Loss of short fish and largest fish down for each short fish.
· All fish will be weighed on official scales to be eligible.
· No Penalty for dead fish, but you should do your best to keep fish alive.
· Only live fish will be released back into the water, all-dead fish are your responsibility.

Fish must be caught using artificial baits only. Pork chunks are acceptable.
Method of catch must be rod and reel, no trolling, no set hooks, no jugs, etc.

Side pots are acceptable, but will be handled by the participating individuals.
Tournament directors will only be handling the SC Lakes Forum Tournament payout.

Life Jackets will be worn, when big motor is being used above idle. No Exception!

Tournament directors, according to daylight hours, will set blast off time.
Weigh in will be at 2:00 pm.

If you are caught cheating you will not be eligible to fish or be a member of SCLakes.com
You will recieve a Dishonorable discharge and be banned and stripped of all privileges.

Safe Fishing!

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:31 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

I'm looking for direction or map of area to post. ASAP.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:11 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

This might help. Click on the link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q ... 88019&om=1

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:05 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Thanks, Jim! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Hope this helps yall find the landing which is out on Shull Island. The Landing name is Larry Koon and it will be on the left after crossing bridge.

If you go to Map Quest and put in this address of a house on Shull Avenue for sale it will take to the boat ramp.

Go To Map Quest Driving Directions.
Put in your address: 6969 BASS STREET, HAWGVILLE, SC
Put this address as ending destination: 1523 Shull Avenue Gilbert, SC 29054

Hope this helps, if still having issues just post up. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:20 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

More help if'n ya need it.

http://sciway3.net/outdoors/park-koon.html

For those that are lucky enough to have GPS in the vee-hical.

+34 deg 2' 48.98" , -81 deg 21' 38.99"

For JoJo There's a big white house with a tire swing and 4 Pink Flamingos in the front yard. Turn left. Ramp will be on your left down a fur piece.

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:34 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:54 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:27 pm 

As of right now I am still in to fish the tourney, but my daughter may be born any day now so will let ya'll know whats up. May have to strap her in an take her with me, get her started early. :hmm: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:19 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Spinabait that's great news! And um, good luck with the gettin' started early thing. I told my wife the same thing............had a Nike imprint for several hours. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:58 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Got to work on Sundays. Not gonna be able to make this one. Maybe next month if it is not on Sunday. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:35 pm 

add boonbock and mike w thanks see yall there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:45 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Ya'll better sharpen ya hooks...........boondock's got a ringer!!!!! :cool:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:08 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

O'Tay the field has 14 teams and we have one week left before we fish. Does anybody still having issues with finding the ramp?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:10 pm 

I'm just going to come over from Dreher, if thats ok.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:15 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Strat that's fine. You just have to be at the blast off sight before blast off. :thumbs_up:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next