[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Forums Tournament Results from Lake Murray
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:55 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:08 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Had a beautiful day for fishing today. We had 19 boats competing for 3 places and 2 places for Big Fish, Plus we had a rod ( Provided By SCLAKES ) for the smallest fish weighed in from your creel. There were 13 teams that brought in the 5 fish limit and everyone weighed. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: They brought 84 fish to the scales that weighed 215.39 lbs. The best catch the day was 20.60 lbs. and biggest two fish weighed were 5.44 lbs. and 5.24 lbs. Congrads to all that came out today and special attaboy to the top three teams. :thumbs_up:

PS: We collected $100.00 for the Walden family from the Guys at weigh-in from SCLAKES members.

O'Tay Guys & Gals it's time to post the results: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

When: Sunday, MARCH 18th, 2007
Where: Lake Murray
Ramp: SHULL ISLAND Public Ramp
Time: Started at 7:20ish and weighed-in at 2 pm.

FINAL RESULTS: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
1. Spro Frog & Wyboo -- 5 fish -- 20.60 lbs. -- B.F. -- 5.44 1st place & 4.33
2. SCLAKES & Mr. Martin -- 5 fish -- 17.98 lbs. -- B.F. -- 5.24 2nd place & 4.62
3. Boogerman & Terminator -- 5 fish -- 15.65 lbs. -- B.F. -- 4.48 & 4.34
4. K.O.F. & Boomstick -- 5 fish -- 15.18 lbs. -- B.F. -- 4.12 & 3.74
5. Dink & Blazin John -- 5 fish -- 14.25 lbs. -- B.F. -- 3.63
6. HawgHunter -- 5 fish -- 12.66 lbs. -- B.F. -- 3.47 & 3.25
7. 5 Alive -- 3 fish -- 12.62 lbs. -- B.F. -- 5.0 & 4.42
8. Ozzy & 518 Ranger -- 5 fish -- 12.32 lbs. -- B.F. -- 3.33 & 2.75
9. SSMinnow & Partner -- 5 fish -- 11.89 lbs. -- B.F. -- 3.83 & 3.13 -- SM.F. -- 1.15
10. Pilgrim & Starkfish -- 5 fish -- 11.77 lbs. -- B.F. -- 3.41 & 2.82
11. Fish'in Freak & Partner -- 5 fish -- 10.89 lbs. -- B.F. 2.77 & 2.54
12. Boondock & Mike W. -- 5 fish -- 10.66 lbs. -- 2.75
13. Op & OpJr. -- 5 fish -- 10.59 lbs. -- 3.46 & 2.58
14. Backwardplug & Doug -- 4 fish -- 8.93 lbs. -- B.F. 3.40 & SM. F. -- 1.60
15. Hawgcaller & partner -- 5 fish -- 8.08 lbs. -- SM. F. 1.29
16. Husker & Partner -- 5 fish -- 7.03 lbs.
17. Spinabait -- 4 fish -- 5.41 lbs. -- B.F. 2.46 & SM. F. .99 winner
18. Luv Dem Tigers & Partner -- 4.62 lbs. -- SM. F. 1.30
19. Matzuo & Jad -- 2 fish -- 4.26 lbs. -- B.F. 2.40

Thanks to everyone for making this GREAT DAY! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

We caught 14 fish total and they were all caught on Spinnerbaits, except two, one on soft plastic no help and one on crankbait no help. Water temp was at 50 to 53 when we left the spot and had a slight stain. fish were around wood or grass.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:46 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

WOW!! :shock: :shock: That's a bunch of fish. good job guys.
Boogerman lokks like those 3 fish you been holding in the livewell been eating good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to everyone. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

our pattern was the same as boogermans but we were in 54-56 deg water.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:33 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

congrads to everyone,very nice sacks. sorry i missed it :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:25 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:47 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

enjoyed the tournment and look forward to next one that i can make... :thumbs_up: :wink: 20lb sack i knew would probally happen, just glad i caught a few, had never bass fished there, always had striper fished it, now maybe if i could get mike to show me the ropes down there ill be alright : :idea: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:11 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Know you guys had fun and Good Sacks!!!
Congrats to the winners...really all the double digit sacks were good.
PM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Congrats to the winners and a big :thumbs_up: for the donations. Guys, I know Johnathon and his family will appreciate this more than we ever will know. I just wish I could have been there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:26 am 

Our pattern was the same, all fish were shallow, and came on sb, cb, and tr. Enjoyed the tournament and look forward to fishing again with ya'll!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:29 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Congrats to the top winners :thumbs_up: . Good to meet ya'll and look forward to the next one.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:41 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

John and I had a decent day. We caught 2 on cb and everything else was on a cr. Fish were caught from 2 to 12 feet. Enjoyed it guys. Congrats to the top finishers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:23 pm 

I enjoyed it as well. Just like always! Great tourneys you guys put on! I fished by myself. Makes for a long day especially when the fish don't bite for ya. I caught 4 first thing and did not get another bite until 1:40. He was the biggest. 3 were on a jig and 1 cb and 1 finnese worm. Good to be back on the water been a while for me to be on Murray. Just glad to scratch a limit. Also to see all the members.

Hawg

Hawg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:54 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:01 pm 

Enjoyed the tournament,first one.Lots of fish caught.Me and wyboo caught all our fish on soft plastics at the mouth of coves,anywhere from 5 to 10 foot of water.We ended up catching 9 keepers.Saw a few bedding fish,but nothing worth catching.Congrats to everyone,lots of nice stringers. :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:54 pm 

Great job guys! Sounds like it was a great day to be out there. How was the wind?

-J